remote coral access

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 18 12:28:09 PDT 2009

Hi Chris --

Did you get a chance to log into a SunRay terminal here at SNF?  And set
your remote Coral password?  When you load up on your desktop, it should
ask for your remote password.  If you've done this, and have this error
message, then it could be the version of Java (JRE) you are running.

see:
http://snf.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?mss:3709:200906:gephlkjdjlkcfojfejne

If this is the case, an email that John sent out (appended below) tells
you how to downgrade.

However, if it's an issue of a firewall at your site, then some helpful
info might be found here:
http://snf.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?mss:3739:200906:cfiiojeekjgdhcmddmdc

Let us know if any of these work for you!

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility