remote coral access

Christopher.L.Platt at seagate.com Christopher.L.Platt at seagate.com
Tue Aug 18 17:34:47 PDT 2009

Thanks John.  I am able to access at home outside the firewall.  I'll see
if I can get IT to help.

Chris

John D Shott <shott at stanford.edu>
No Phone Info Available
08/18/2009 03:19 PM

Christopher L Platt <Christopher.L.Platt at seagate.com>
cc
coral at snf.stanford.edu, mtang at stanford.edu
Subject
Re: remote coral access

Chris:

Although I'm diagnosing from long distance and with minimal information,
it does sound to be a firewall problem.  You probably should check that
your firewall is open on ports 50000-50014 when the destination is host
shine.stanford.edu.

Let me know if you have any further questions,