Users reporting others are deleting their session reservations while or just before or after their sessions complete or have expired....

James Conway jwc at
Fri Jul 31 10:03:46 PDT 2009

 I thought there was a rule or policy on the CORAL system RAITH that a
reservation could not be deleted once the beginning of the session time
had past?  I.e, the reservation expired.

Is there a was to test or modify the system to prevent this type of
sneaky stuff by a minority of Users?

Can you get a X reporter file report set up for me that would give me a
list of whom had deleted their existing reservation at the time the were
on the tool or having just completed a write on the tool?

Thank you,