Qualification functions?

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Mon May 4 08:25:45 PDT 2009

Hi guys --

I can't seem to qualify people this morning.  I get the following
message when I try to qualify "usha" or "ghyrn" or even myself ("mtang")
on innotec or drytek4:

org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE:  vmcid:  SUN  minor cord:  201 completed: No

This is with either remote or local Coral.

I was also checking on equipment enable, following a labmember comment.
I can enable a random assortment of equipment (wafersaw, bottlewash,
ev_imprint, etc.) , but can't enable stresstest (not that it really
matters in practice, since it's not interlocked, but thought it worth
noting).  I get this error:

Hardware manager error: Enable return value exceeds limits.  See lab staff.

The second is less important, but I'd like to get usha and ghyrn qualed
on innotec and drytek4.

Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
CIS Room 136, Mail Code 4070