Qualification functions?

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Mon May 4 08:25:45 PDT 2009

Hi guys --

I can't seem to qualify people this morning.  I get the following
message when I try to qualify "usha" or "ghyrn" or even myself ("mtang")
on innotec or drytek4:

org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE:  vmcid:  SUN  minor cord:  201 completed: No

This is with either remote or local Coral.

I was also checking on equipment enable, following a labmember comment.
I can enable a random assortment of equipment (wafersaw, bottlewash,
ev_imprint, etc.) , but can't enable stresstest (not that it really
matters in practice, since it's not interlocked, but thought it worth
noting).  I get this error:

Hardware manager error: Enable return value exceeds limits.  See lab staff.

The second is less important, but I'd like to get usha and ghyrn qualed
on innotec and drytek4.

Thanks,

Mary

--