Labmember e-mail distribution

Vinny Pici Vinny.Pici at asml.com
Thu Jun 24 09:37:00 PDT 2010

Hi.

My name is Vinny Pici and I work for ASML. I am a current Lab Member but am not on the e-mail distribution list. Is there a way I can get added so I'm copied on the events coming up? Many thanks.

Best regards,
Vinny

--
The information contained in this communication and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged, and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  Unless explicitly stated otherwise in the body of this communication or the attachment thereto (if any), the information is provided on an AS-IS basis without any express or implied warranties or liabilities.  To the extent you are relying on this information, you are doing so at your own risk.   If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. ASML is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.