Is it possible?

Mary Tang mtang at
Thu Sep 16 15:17:42 PDT 2010

Hi Uli --

This is a good idea.  To do this, we will need:

1.  Coral interlock boxes
2.  Connections to the Coral interlock terminal block
3.  Set up on Coral

I don't think we have many Coral boxes -- Ray and Jim H have a few, I
think.  John has ordered more, but it will be a while before they
arrive.  I would suggest also talking with Gary Sosa about this, since
he takes care of some of these tools and moved most of the others into
the analytical room.  He is also probably most familiar (next to Jim H)
with where all the available Coral drops might be in the litho area.

Uli Thumser wrote:
>  Right now, users don't have to enable the alphastep, ellipsometer,
> prometrix, p2, nanospec, nanospec2, and stresstest otherwise they
> would get charged.
> Could you set it up on Coral (like the YES oven), users have to enable
> these tools but we are not charging them?
> Thank you,
> Uli

Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility