coral script is broken when I try to add in new lab members

Maureen Baran mbaran at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 8 14:56:54 PDT 2011

Dear John,

While you were gone, I had a problem with coral.  Something has gone wrong
with entering in new lab members, after the lab tour.  I had three new lab
members last week and they did everything right while in my screen to create
their password however, when they opened up their own screen it would only
allow them to input their coral name and then bounce them out to the opening
screen again.  They weren't given the opportunity to input their newly
created password.

We just had another lab tour and it's still not working so, now I'm up to 5
new lab members that can't get into coral and use the lab.

Maureen

Maureen Baran

Stanford Nanofabrication Facility

Lab Services Administrator