June accounting information ....

Grace Wu gracewu at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 6 09:50:38 PDT 2011

John,

Thanks for letting me know.

FYI  - For MOCVD's May and June, there have been no activities. Philip and
Roger had been notified of such.

Attached is the message on process subscription and run cost recovery for
June. This were performed before the monthly upload.

Grace

Grace Wu
Financial and Administrative Manager
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
Stanford University
Paul G. Allen Building
420 Via Palou Mall, Room# 130
Stanford, CA 94305-4070
Office (650) 724-2909
Fax (650) 723-7300
gracewu at stanford.edu
http://snf.stanford.edu

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail
messages attached to it, may contain confidential information that is
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of any of the information contained in or attached to this message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
immediately notify me by reply e- mail or by telephone at (650) 724-2909,
and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading
them or saving them to disk.