Run Cost Recovery error

Grace Wu gracewu at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 1 09:46:27 PST 2011

All,

I have received the error message on the Run Cost Recovery. This time is on
the equipment hourly rate.

"Cannot find a table entry for equipment hourly rate for id Equipment
Manager?? eq activity??2011-02-24 15:49:43??632."

Since time is the essence for the feeders, I appreciate your help on this
matter.

Thanks,
Grace