Can't run SNF Oct Run Cost Recovery

Grace Wu gracewu at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 1 17:31:04 PDT 2011

Hi John,

I have received the error message on the SNF Run Cost Recovery for Oct.
Please see the attached (page 2).

Since the due date to submit the feeder is 11/4 (Fri) and I still have to
chase after the invalid PTAs, can you please look into this error when you
are back in the office on 11/3 (Thu)?

If you happen to read your email, perhaps there are instructions that John B
and I could follow in order to fix this problem.

Thanks,
Grace

Grace Wu, Financial and Administrative Manager

Stanford Nanofabrication Facility

Stanford University

Office (650) 724-2909

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and only
for use by the intended recipient. Any unauthorized use, distribution or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient please inform the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
this message from your system. Thank you for your co-operation.