[coral] VPM to badger update IT WORKS NOW

Maureen Baran mbaran at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 22 17:18:00 PDT 2013

Dear Tony,

Thank you so much for letting me know.

Gute Reise!  (Have a nice trip)

Maureen

From: Tony Gallo [mailto:antonio.gallo at adestotech.com]
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 4:58 PM
To: 'Maureen Baran (mbaran at stanford.edu)'
Cc: coral at snf.stanford.edu; Oscar del Carpio
Subject: VPM to badger update IT WORKS NOW

Java was disabled at our site due to warnings from MS on hacking etc.

WE downloaded a new version, reinstated it, and ran Java again. The coral
software was then recognized and ran flawlessly.

So please cancel help ticket 2167362

Thank you all for the help.

Antonio R. Gallo

Director of Process Development and Manufacturing

Adesto Technologies Corporation

1250 Borregas Avenue

Sunnyvale, California 94089

antonio.gallo at adestotech.com

office # 408-419-4852

cell # 303-909-5007

This e-mail and any attachments may contain certain Adesto Technologies
Corporation confidential information.

If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in
error, any use or distribution of this e-mail and its content is
prohibited.

Please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and
delete it from your computer. Thank you.