Cryostat update

Arash Hazeghi ahazeghi at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 17 14:36:46 PST 2006

Greetings,
The system is back up however one of the probes is disabled because I could
not find the small bags with lead balls and screw sets which are needed to
replace probe tips. I noticed some items in the drawer for Low T station
removed, including the bag with lead balls and tiny screws. If you have
removed these items please bring them back. We will have to wait for the
vendor to ship us a new set of screws until then there are only 3 probes,
unless that bag is found.

Thanks,
Arash

--
Arash Hazeghi

PhD Candidate
Stanford System for Integrated Systems
CIS-X 300, 420 Via Palou Mall, Stanford, CA 94305
tel:650-725-0418
cell:650-353-1866

https://www.stanford.edu/group/nanoelectronics/index.htm