Probe tips

Arash Hazeghi ahazeghi at
Mon Nov 27 20:14:08 PST 2006

I have received the replacement screws but not the lead balls needed for
probe tips, without lead balls the ceramic plate for tip assembly will break
due to thermal stress. Also one of the tiny screws has been taken off by
mistake. Until further notice please do not use the system. I am shutting
down the equipment under Coral. Just a reminder, users are not allowed to
change/alter/replace tips on the system. The reason is hopefully apparent by

Arash Hazeghi

PhD Candidate
Stanford System for Integrated Systems
CIS-X 300, 420 Via Palou Mall, Stanford, CA 94305