System update

Arash Hazeghi ahazeghi at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 14 17:45:04 PDT 2007

Good Evening all users,

Following the problem with our triax sample holder I have attached an
additional triax feed-through to the lower left probe, this additional
connector is the stage triax connector now already hooked up to the yellow
triax cable for stage. The other end of the connector is hooked up to the
triax sample chuck, please until further notice, do not remove the triax
sample chuck or disconnect the connector. If you need grounded measurement,
simply set the stage terminal to ground using the IV set. Please also try to
do some back-biased measurements to figure if this setup works, I will need
some sample data to show lakeshore representative who will be here to do
some permanent fix on this issue in mid Sept. If there is any other
problem/issue you are having with the system, please let me know so I can
have lakeshore engineer take care of them.

Thank you,

Arash