System back up

H.-S. Philip Wong hspwong at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 23 04:29:11 PDT 2007

Arash,

Thank you VERY MUCH for staying on top of this and see to it that it
gets completed. Many students depend on this and it is important that
we work as a team.

Users: please take good care of the system. It is a delicate vacuum
equipment similar to many of the fabrication equipment at the SNF.
When the equipment goes down, everyone suffers.

At 04:11 AM 3/23/2007, Arash Hazeghi wrote:

>Folks,
>
>After extensive repairs I am glad to report that the system is back
>up. We have replaced all the triax feed-throughs and vacuum has
>recovered. Please note that new yellow cables are now used
>exclusively for the cryostat and the use of 2-lug to 3-lug adaptors
>has been discontinued, until clamps are installed for new cables
>please take extra care not to pull or trip over the cables as this
>will cause bending/stress on the new feed-throughs. System status is
>green on Coral and normal reservation policy in effect.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Arash

>Arash Hazeghi
>
>PhD Candidate,
>
>Stanford Center for Integrated Systems,
>
>CIS-X 300, 420 via Palou Mall
>
>Stanford, CA, 94305
>
>phone: +1(650) 725-0418
>
><http://www.stanford.edu/~ahazeghi>http://www.stanford.edu/~ahazeghi

Philip

H.-S. Philip Wong
Center for Integrated Systems, CISX 312
Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305.
Phone: +1-650-725-0982
Fax: +1-650-725-7731
Mobile: +1-650-353-0796
Email: hspwong at stanford.edu