B1500

Arash Hazeghi ahazeghi at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 5 20:14:16 PST 2009

Yasuhiro,

The B1500 was upgraded so all the previous user data are lost, that's why I
asked users to backup their data, from now on please save all of your data
both measurement data and setups on your personal USB flash drives, having
too many files on the system will cause it to run slow so I will delete the
file periodically.

Regarding activation it shouldn't ask that, I will check this and fix it.

Thanks,

Arash

------

Arash Hazeghi