Cryostation Group Training

Aryan Hazeghi hazeghi at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 17 23:03:18 PDT 2012

Hi All,

As we discussed on Monday, we will have a group training for the cryostation on Monday 04/23 starting at 1PM. Please join even if you missed the Monday meeting. We will run a complete low T measurement (load samples, get LN2 from the physics shop, cool down, wait, do the measurement, wait and unload). This will take several hours, you can leave during the wait times but you are welcome to stick around and ask questions. So please bring any interesting samples that you have and we will choose the most interesting ones. Also you can always let us know if you need help with any part of your measurement/equipment setup or your first run, etc...

Cheers,
Aryan