printer problems

Raj Gupta gupta at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 12 00:04:36 PDT 2002

Hi Les,

Would it be possible for you to share this code with us all?  We could
post it as part of the "dektak" group for everyone to benefit.  You will
be saving us all the effort of finding the dusty manuals, correlating
pin outs, uploading drivers, and writing source... what do you think?
You will certainly have my gratitude :)

Regards,
Raj

--