Diffusion Morning report 8/14/03

ted berg tberg at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 14 08:00:34 PDT 2003

Good Morning all,
    We were off to a less than perfect start.  The burn box  was very
high, we cleaned it and changed the soft pump valve on Nitride.
We are changing the DCS for Epi this morning. Nitrogen test looked good
as far as O2 and moisture in  the N2.  Everything else looks ok.

Diffusion 	Date: 	8/14/2003
Tube Name/Number 	Status 	Comments 	THICKNESS-Change at
Tylan 1 	Up
Tylan 2 	Up
Tylan 3 	Up
Tylan 4 	Up
Tylan 5-BBr3 	Up
Tylan 6-POCl3 	Up
Tylan 7-Dirty Ox 	Up
Tylan 8-SiGe 	Up 	  	9.9/30
Tylan 9-Poly 	Up 	  	7.0/30
Tylan 10-Nitride 	yellow 	things-Soft pump valve replaced 	4.6/30
Tylan 11-BPSG-LTO 	yellow 	 recipe issues 	20.88/30
Tylan 12-FGA 	Up
Tystar 	Up 	  	9.3/30
Doped Poly 	GONE
TEOS 	yellow
Tylan 16 	N/A
Burn Box 	Up 	Cleaned this morning
ZYGO 	Up

GAAS 22 	UP
GAAS 23 	UP

SiH4 for furnaces 	  	Auto changeover working well 	Currently 680- B(c7)
on line