Diffusion Morning Report 2/03/03

v srivathsan srivdevan at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 05:38:32 PST 2003

Dear Anu,
         I heard that u with other friends gave an
outlook about gre etc.
My friends found it very useful and I also gathered a
lot of infoms from that.

      Right coming to my point, I ve just visited
stanford and rice univs and i am collecting details.
Anyway your suggestion is needed. I think I am
troubling you too much. But I find no other way.

     Reg gre I am now in wordlist 5 in barron. Shall i
 continue with the same pace or shall i speed up.
I expect ur mail as early as possible.

Do you Yahoo!?