Diffusion Morning Report

Ray Seymour seymour at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jun 21 08:02:50 PDT 2004

Good Morning all, Ted is in Texas learning to love our new EPI. We are
looking pretty good  this morning. Tube 4 has a door
interlock issue that I am working on with support from Tystar. Ted ran a
recipe on the TEOS 2 with no control issues. He asked
Barbara to run in with internal setpoint if she had and problems.

Diffusion Date:        6/21/2004
Tube Name/Number
Status
Comments                          THICKNESS-Change at
Tylan 1 Up
Tylan 2 Up
Tylan 3 Up
Tylan 4
Down
Door interlock problems
Tylan 5-BBr3 Up
Tylan 6-POCl3 Up
Tylan 7-TEOS2
DOWN                                                           Qual
testing-recipe issues
Tylan 8-SiGe
Up
7.83/30
Tylan 9-Poly Up   7.47/30
Tylan 10-Nitride
yellow
Particles?                                        24.07/30
Tylan 11-BPSG-LTO
Up
21.57/30
Tylan 12-FGA Up
Tystar
Up
13.5/30
Doped Poly GONE
TEOS
yellow
running
Tylan 16 N/A
Burn Box Up
ZYGO Up

GAAS 22 UP
GAAS 23 UP

SiH4 for furnaces
Auto changeover working well  A on line 400 PSI