Diffusion Morning Report

Ray Seymour seymour at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jun 28 08:02:07 PDT 2004

Morning all,
Bank 5 Tylans have some problems this morning. I will change the opamp
for N2 on tube 1. And keep an eye on tube 2 as there is no indication of
which gas had the problem. I am getting close to having tube 4 up,
working around the other tubes is a problem. Nitride is going down for a
pull and clean tomorrow. Tylan BPSG will be going down on Thursday for
the same.

Diffusion                   Date: 6/28/2004
Tube Name/Number  Status
Comments                               THICKNESS-Change at
Tylan 1 Down                                                      N2
unstable zero
Tylan 2 problem                                                   MFS
alarm?
Tylan 3 Up
Tylan 4 Down                                                       Door
interlock problems
Tylan 5-BBr3 Up
Tylan 6-POCl3 Up
Tylan 7-TEOS2 down                                           Qual
testing-recipe issues
Tylan 8-SiGe
Up
8.57/30
Tylan 9-Poly
Up
10.0/30
Tylan 10-Nitride yellow
Particles?                                     30.72/30
Tylan 11-BPSG-LTO
Up
28.72/30
Tylan 12-FGA Up
Tystar
Up
13.5/30
Doped Poly GONE
TEOS yellow  running
Tylan 16 N/A
Burn Box Up
ZYGO Up

GAAS 22 UP
GAAS 23 UP

SiH4 for furnaces                             Auto changeover working
well  A on line 360 PSI