Diffusion Morning Report

Ray Seymour seymour at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jun 29 08:24:26 PDT 2004

Morning All,
Tube 1 slave computer locked up this morning during a Wet1050 run. I had
to reset the tube computer to silence the alarm. Tube 4 came up
yesterday. The door interlock is working fine now. Tylannitride is being
cleaned. Tylanbpsg will be going down for a pull and clean on Thursday
morning. No more MFS alarm on tube 2, but I will keep an eye on it. Epi
HCL is about 10 lbs form change, possible on Thursday also.

Diffusion                   Date: 6/29/2004
Tube Name/Number  Status
Comments                               THICKNESS-Change at
Tylan 1 problem
Slave computer lockup during run
Tylan 2 problem
Tylan 3 Up
Tylan 4 Up
Tylan 5-BBr3 Up
Tylan 6-POCl3 Up
Tylan 7-TEOS2 down                                           Qual
testing-recipe issues
Tylan 8-SiGe
Up
8.57/30
Tylan 9-Poly
Up
10.6/30
Tylan 10-Nitride Down                                          Pull and
clean                               0/30
Tylan 11-BPSG-LTO
Up
29.4/30
Tylan 12-FGA Up
Tystar
Up
13.5/30
Doped Poly GONE
TEOS yellow  running
Tylan 16 N/A
Burn Box Up
ZYGO Up

GAAS 22 UP
GAAS 23 UP

SiH4 for furnaces                             Auto changeover working
well  A on line 360 PSI