Diffusion Morning Report 03/31/04

ted berg tberg at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Mar 31 06:33:28 PST 2004

Good Morning All,
    Things are looking pretty good this morning, a couple of nagging
problems have been resolved.  SiGe temp cal is finally completed.
Zygo keyboard/coral is resolved. We replaced a bad thermocouple on Tylan
5 yesterday. Nitride is still under observation.  MFC for TEOS2
was delayed due to parts issues we should have it by the end of the
week.  Everything else looks ok.

Diffusion 	Date: 	3/31/2004
Tube Name/Number 	Status 	Comments 	THICKNESS-Change at
Tylan 1 	Up
Tylan 2 	Up
Tylan 3 	Up
Tylan 4 	Up
Tylan 5-BBr3 	Up
Tylan 6-POCl3 	Up
Tylan 7-TEOS2 	down 	Waiting for Mfc-4/1 delivery
Tylan 8-SiGe 	Up 	Temp cal-completed 	5.4/30
Tylan 9-Poly 	Up 	  	13.4/30
Tylan 10-Nitride 	yellow 	particles- 	6.77/30
Tylan 11-BPSG-LTO 	Up 	  	9.4/30
Tylan 12-FGA 	Up
Tystar 	Up 	  	1.2/30
Doped Poly 	GONE
TEOS 	yellow 	 running
Tylan 16 	N/A
Burn Box 	Up
ZYGO 	Up

GAAS 22 	UP
GAAS 23 	UP

SiH4 for furnaces 	  	Auto changeover working well 	A on line 620 PSI