Diffusion Morning Report 05/04/04

ted berg tberg at snf.stanford.edu
Tue May 4 06:30:36 PDT 2004

Good Morning All,
    Looking pretty good this morning.  Nitride is getting  a lot of use.
Tylan 1 is still down for I/O error even after several board changes.
TEOS 2 mfc is in and functional waiting for last parts for plasma trap.
All Lp tubes are getting close to change- should we take one
down early?  Burn box is at 0 looks like long runs are brutal.  Thermco
poly pump replaced yesterday-oil leak.  Everything else
looks OK.

Diffusion 	Date: 	5/4/2004
Tube Name/Number 	Status 	Comments 	THICKNESS-Change at
Tylan 1 	down 	I/O error
Tylan 2 	Up
Tylan 3 	Up
Tylan 4 	Up
Tylan 5-BBr3 	Up
Tylan 6-POCl3 	Up
Tylan 7-TEOS2 	down 	MFC is  installed testing
Tylan 8-SiGe 	Up 	  	6.6/30
Tylan 9-Poly 	Up 	  	26.3/30
Tylan 10-Nitride 	yellow 	particles-better??;long runs? 	24.6/30
Tylan 11-BPSG-LTO 	Up 	  	25.9/30
Tylan 12-FGA 	Up
Tystar 	Up 	  	11.2/30
Doped Poly 	GONE
TEOS 	yellow 	 running
Tylan 16 	N/A
Burn Box 	Up
ZYGO 	Up

GAAS 22 	UP
GAAS 23 	UP

SiH4 for furnaces 	  	Auto changeover working well 	A on line 565 PSI