Diffusion Morning Report 05/06/04

ted berg tberg at snf.stanford.edu
Thu May 6 06:42:17 PDT 2004

Good Morning all,
    Looking pretty good this morning.  Nitride is down for pull and
clean. LTO is at 30 microns and will be going down on Monday for pull
and clean. Poly will likely be going down next week also for pull and
clean.  We should have final parts for TEOS2 today so we can move on..
Tylan 1 has a bad power supply-waiting for parts from Tystar.
Everything else looks OK.

Diffusion 	Date: 	5/6/2004
Tube Name/Number 	Status 	Comments 	THICKNESS-Change at
Tylan 1 	down 	I/O error-bad PS on Order
Tylan 2 	Up
Tylan 3 	Up
Tylan 4 	Up
Tylan 5-BBr3 	Up
Tylan 6-POCl3 	Up
Tylan 7-TEOS2 	down 	MFC is installed testing-waiting trap parts
Tylan 8-SiGe 	Up 	  	6.6/30
Tylan 9-Poly 	Up 	  	27.3/30
Tylan 10-Nitride 	down 	pull and clean 	0/30
Tylan 11-BPSG-LTO 	Up 	  	30.13/30
Tylan 12-FGA 	Up
Tystar 	Up 	  	11.2/30
Doped Poly 	GONE
TEOS 	yellow 	 running
Tylan 16 	N/A
Burn Box 	Up
ZYGO 	Up

GAAS 22 	UP
GAAS 23 	UP

SiH4 for furnaces 	  	Auto changeover working well 	A on line 550 PSI