NITRIDE2 test

Maurice Stevens maurice at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Oct 12 09:29:29 PDT 2004

Hi, Maurice:

I did NITRIDE2 just now. I put two wafers face to face in the middle tray, it comes out that they have less particles (tens per field) than the wafers in the right-hand-side tray (hundreds per field). Maybe this happens just by chance, but maybe putting wafers closer together could reduce the number of particles.

Jia

maurice at stanford.edu

Maurice Stevens
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility