2nd Poly test

Maurice Stevens maurice at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Dec 2 17:41:40 PST 2005

After Ray and Dick rechecked the temps with a voltmeter I ran another test.

 It didn't run the whole 15 minutes.  I came to take the readings in the
middle of the dep step and it had already jumped to the post dep purge.

I'll try again tomorrow and watched ever minute.

maurice at stanford.edu

Maurice Stevens
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
CIS Room 142, Mail Code 4070