2nd Poly test

Maurice Stevens maurice at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Dec 2 17:41:40 PST 2005

After Ray and Dick rechecked the temps with a voltmeter I ran another test.

 It didn't run the whole 15 minutes.  I came to take the readings in the
middle of the dep step and it had already jumped to the post dep purge.

I'll try again tomorrow and watched ever minute.

-m

maurice at stanford.edu

Maurice Stevens
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility