3nd Poly test

Maurice Stevens maurice at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Dec 3 14:05:36 PST 2005

Within the first 5 seconds of the deposition step (65), the SiH4 flow
rose from 0 to 200, the process pressure increased and the program
jumped to step 75 .

The SiH4 set point is 136.   The program jumps to step 75 if the
pressure reaches 1200 mtorr.

Silane MFC dumping too much gas?  Pump not handling the silane flow
while silane MFC stabilizes?

-m

maurice at stanford.edu

Maurice Stevens