Installation Update

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 27 09:22:56 PDT 2011

All,

You probably noticed Drytek1 has left the building.  The system was disconnected and rolled out yesterday.  Part 2, the relocation of the Gasonics is scheduled to begin Wednesday morning (tomorrow).  The new site between the MRC and Drytek4 has been prep-ed and the expectation is the Gasonics will be back on line Friday.

The Oxford III-V etcher has arrived and it will be placed in it's location this week.  We will be bringing in contractors to review both Oxfords and get quotes for their installation.

I was also informed late last week the two new ALD's have a delivery date of November 1.

Regards,
Ed