[diffusion] Diffusion Morning Report 06/05/13

Ted Berg tberg at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 5 06:15:28 PDT 2013

Good Morning All,
     Looks like the Epi Pump may be delayed another day now looking like
Friday.

The IH1000 will be going into paint tomorrow morning and will be framed
as well in the  morning.  Depending how quickly we get this IH1000
running, I can not guarantee it will have the 24 hour burn in done in
time for shipping Thursday.  I will see what we can do and most likely
it may not be delivered until Friday morning.  I will give you an update
tomorrow around 11.
Sincerely:

Vince DaSilva

Diffusion Morning ReportJune 5, 2013

*New Problems: None overnight*

*Ongoing:, AMAT Ch A Epi Pump dead out for repair --Looks like Thursday
or maybe Friday?,*

*Resolved: *

*Tools*

**