Problem drytek2 2001-01-11 22:53:58: load complete light does not go off

mbadi at snf.stanford.edu mbadi at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jan 11 10:53:59 PST 2001

at the end of an etch run the load complete light comes on like it is supposed to, but it does not go off.  Instead an error code sshows up in the the window for the flow pressure of gas #3 (it's a code that begins with the letter 'E' -- I don't remember the numbers that followed it) and the system just stays like that.  The chamber has been venter, however, and the door opens easily.  My fix for this problem was to hit Microreset (that turned the loadcomplete light off and got rid of the error code) and then proceed as normal.