Updated Etch Rate and Operating procedure

Henry Phan hphan at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Mar 5 09:04:03 PST 2003

Dear Users:

In the past few weeks, I've been re-checking and updating the etch rate
data for both dryteks and the amtetcher.  I have also made some changes
in the operating procedures. You will find these new documents in the
log books.

Please don't make any changes or write on the recipes posted in the
logbooks.  If you think a change should be made to either the etchrates
or the operating procedures come see me. I find it disrespectful to both
me and the other users of the equipment for anyone to squabble changes
on the log sheets as has happened at the amtetcher.  This information is
not updated on the website if it does not go through me.

Also, if you want to change the base pressure on the AMT, that's fine.
But please put the pressure back to the standard one when you finish
your process and do not write on the recipe.

You are welcome to talk to me if you have any recommendations.