Shutdown drytek2 SNF 2008-08-23 14:22:44: Pumps off ....

shott at snf.stanford.edu shott at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Aug 23 14:22:44 PDT 2008

I'm shutting this off because the roughing pump and blower are off.  I'm not certain whether these were running after Mike replaced the demister ..... I'm guessing that they were.  I didn't want to simply try to restart the pump because I'm uncertain as to the condition.  In particular, the site glass is completely clouded.
At the very least, the oil should be drained to check it's condition, the site glass should be cleaned, and then the pump should be refilled as needed.
John