Shutdown drytek2 SNF 2008-12-06 17:00:33: Shutting down for RF checks ...

shott at snf.stanford.edu shott at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Dec 6 17:00:33 PST 2008

A series of earlier measurements lead me to believe that the problems that keep the RF supply from putting out more than 400-500W lie in the front end (the oscillator, the first power stage, and the level control).  I'd like to remove that briefly to bench test it.  I have replacement components of the main transistors and capacitors that, I think, may be the most likely culprits.
Hopefully I'll kno more later tonight,
John