Shutdown drytek2 SNF 2008-07-09 08:22:55: Testing ...

shott at snf.stanford.edu shott at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jul 9 11:28:43 PDT 2008

RF level 1 pot has been replaced and now functions smoothly.  I was also able to get well above 500 watts of forward power.
The only trouble I haqd was in tuning the RF with channel one that is likely a pilot problem.  I ended up with a Coil setting of 116 and a cap setting of 788.  Afterwards, Elmer suggesting setting the cap at 50% (using the red indicator on the capacitor shaft and then tining the coil to ingnie a plasma and then fine tining from there.
All should be smooth now ...