Problem drytek2 SNF 2008-06-07 16:41:58: pot flaky

gth at snf.stanford.edu gth at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Jun 7 16:41:59 PDT 2008

hi
this has been a problem for the past 1 year or more. I am sure many including me have requested a solution to this.
I do some critical PR trimming using Oxygen plasma.
The RF level Timer 1 Pot has been flaky for the past 1 year. It is so flaky that some times when there is a power fluctuation during the process, and I have to return to the set point 500W, It goes to 0 instead. I feel there is a substantial play in the pot.
I feel significant trouble when I start ramping the power.
Please replace this and fix the problem, unless it is something else.
warm regards
-gaurav