Problem drytek2 SNF 2008-03-31 21:16:14: Chiller was found off

king at snf.stanford.edu king at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Mar 31 21:16:15 PDT 2008

Drytek2 chiller level was very low so the unit had turned itself off.  I refilled with DI water, restarted it, and waited until it cooled down to 18.4C again.   If it runs without coolant it will at the very least affect etch rates (I have test data available).  Several users have reported unusual etches that might be attributed to recurring chiller shutdowns, so could we please have the chillers checked regularly?  Perhaps a daily maintenance checklist?  Thanks.