Shutdown drytek2 SNF 2008-11-07 16:41:23: Pressure Gauge on drytek2 is out

mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Nov 7 16:41:24 PST 2008

When I went to check out the max power problem, I found that tt there is no pressure readout. I checked the connections to the gauge. The +/- 15V inputs are ok. The pressure signal stays at 12 V whether the system is under vacuum or at atmospheric pressure. The pressure readout goes to 3 T when the gauge is disconnected.
Regarding the max power problem, the manual says there is a max power limit pot (R2) on a small pcb on the back of the supply. I was going check this pot when I found the vac readout problem.
   Jim