Shutdown drytek2 SNF 2009-08-13 12:31:19: It does not start flowing the gases

tura at snf.stanford.edu tura at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 13 12:31:20 PDT 2009

It doesn't vent when standby button is pressed. I can get it to vent using micro rest, but when I start a process, it pumps down and stops there, doesn't turn on the gases. I tried process 1,2, 3 with the same result. I just can't make it turn on gases and start plasma. Maybe it is in some type of manual mode and needs an input before going to the next step? I need to strip photoresist, I hope either drytek2 or gasonics will come up very soon!