Problem drytek2 SNF 2009-03-03 17:44:38: "LOBAT"

shott at snf.stanford.edu shott at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Mar 3 18:38:11 PST 2009

I've replaced the 9V battery in the black readout box.  This is, I believe, an interim problem.
These readout units require a 9V supply with an isolated ground.  The quickest way to get that was with a 9V battery .... but clearly batteries are not the proper long term solution.
Today, we received our order of 5V to 9V DC-DC converters.  As soon as we have a chance to install them, we will eliminate the battery life problem completely.  I will hope to get that done in the next 24 hours or so.  But if I can't I've left 3 9V batteries to be used as replaements in the readout box.
Thanks,
John