Shutdown drytek2 SNF 2009-03-06 11:19:15: Investigating DC-DC converter issues ....

shott at snf.stanford.edu shott at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Mar 7 15:12:02 PST 2009

It appears as if the primary problem that we were experiencing was due to a broken ground wire.  Once that was repaired both the DC-DC converter and the Forward/Reverse displays seem to be reading properly.
Also, the 27mV error is gone.
So, while I'll keep an eye on this machine to see how long this lasts, I believe that things are working properly now and that we can release it for full operation.
John