Comment drytek2 SNF 2009-11-16 11:46:58:

shott at snf.stanford.edu shott at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Nov 16 11:46:59 PST 2009

While I don't yet know why Linda is experiencing no F22 flow, it appears as if we DO still have F22 in the tank:
The low pressure side is reading 16 PSIG, the high pressure side is reading 146 PSIG .... which, I think, is about right for still having liquid in the tank.  The current  weight of the cylinder is 67.7 pounds ... but I can't figure out what the tare weight of this cylinder is so can't say exactly how much we have left.  My guess, is that we are getting pretty close to empty and should likely order another cylinder if we don't already have one.
Thanks,
John