Comment drytek2 SNF 2009-11-16 14:59:25: Tare weight of F22 cylinder ....

shott at snf.stanford.edu shott at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Nov 16 14:59:25 PST 2009

I've contacted Arkema that manufactures the Forane F22 that we use.
This is their standard size cylinder that has a tare weight of 48 pounds and a net weight of product when full of 125 lbs.  Our current cylinder weight is 67.7 lbs .... so we have just less than 20 lbs remaining.
We should check Mike's records to find out how quickly that weight has been changing .... probably not too rapidly .... but we should probably get ready to order a replacement cylinder so that we have one on hand.
Thanks,
John