Problem drytek2 SNF 2010-08-30 15:09:00: process 1 coil doesn't seem to have any tuning effect

lindaw at snf.stanford.edu lindaw at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Aug 30 15:09:01 PDT 2010

The previous users told me they couldn't tune the O2 descum.  I checked the program settings, and noticed the cap and coil were way off from my recorded settings from last week.  I set them back to coil 160 and cap 525.  the reflected was still high, and turning the coil did not seem to have any effect.  I adjusted the cap to 465 and the reflected power went down to 12, and 500W forward.  the coil still has no effect on the tuning, even when turned 000 to ~400 (traditional setting range).  I think something might be up with process 1 coil.  Process 2 poly ran fine, but it was already tuned, so I didn't try changing the coil for process 2.