Shutdown drytek2 SNF 2011-04-26 14:12:33: power

shott at snf.stanford.edu shott at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Apr 26 15:20:28 PDT 2011

Drytek2 is powered by panel R1LB which is behind the door leading from close to wbdiff to p5000etch.  It is circuit breakers 31/33/35.
They were on.
Mail control power was off ..;. and I was able to turn it on.
System power was off .... and I was able to turn it on.
Pump and blower were both off and I was able to turn them both on.
I don't know whether someone simply hit the wrong buttons or what ....
but things came up properly and I was able to pump it down and put it into normal STANDBY mode.
Strange ....
John