Problem drytek2 SNF 2011-12-03 21:47:45: drytek2 is down

lupin000 at snf.stanford.edu lupin000 at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Dec 3 21:47:46 PST 2011

I enabled drytek2 to use Isotropic Si Etch recipe for 30 seconds and first two times were good. However, when I tried to do third time of Si etch it suddenly didn't work. The machine keep venting and I cannot hear any hissing sound when I press Cycle Start button. I set the RF power level, chamber pressure, gas flow rates exactly same as the numbers in the manual but I don't know why it went down.