Comment drytek2 SNF 2011-07-08 15:01:40: Update Drytek2

eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jul 8 15:01:41 PDT 2011

Got the RF generator partially working (the display is on) but it has a logic problem because it indicates that the RF is on when it isn't.  The part to repair this should be here on Monday.  At that point, the system should be operational but with a reduced maximum power of about 400 W.
I will hold off on ordering a new generator until Monday.  I found another vendor who said that he can have one ready in less than 1 week.  However, I have not received a quote from him.