F115-Replacement- Correction

Tue May 13 10:56:25 PDT 2003

Drytek Users,

Sorry, I mislabeled the SEM pictures in the previous report that I sent
out.
			Jim

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 09:24:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jim McVittie <mcvittie at cis.Stanford.EDU>
To: Drytek2 at snf, drytek1 at snf
Subject: F115-Replacement

Drytek Users,

Attached is a Word file giving the details of using F-22 (CHClF2) as a
replacement for F-115 for poly-Si etching. We looked at a number of
Freons. Of these F-22 gave the best results however it is not as good as
F-115 was in that it has a bit more undercut. Shortly, I will send out a
summary of the results that we have for using F-22 with SF6 for Si
etching.

Thanks,
			Jim
James P. McVittie	                Senior Research Scientist
Allen Center for Integrated Systems     jmcvittie at stanford.edu
Stanford University             	Tel: (650) 725-3640
Rm. 336, 330 Serra Mall			Fax: (650) 723-4659
Stanford, CA 94305-4075