Near end of F-115

Len Booth booth at snf.stanford.edu
Mon May 19 10:09:15 PDT 2003

	Our last supply of Freon 115 is very nearly
empty.  We are hoping that it will last until this
Friday may 23rd, when we expect to remove the F-115
bottle and replace it with a large new bottle of
F-22.  I've put a plot of the F-115 bottle pressure
at Drytek2 for your inspection, updated as of this
morning, Monday May 19th.  There will be no more F-115.
	If the bottle becomes empty before this
Friday, we will have to make the change sooner than
scheduled.
	Jim McVittie has process data showing the
changes in etching characteristics when switching
to recipes which will use F-22.
			Len